NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

TACO BELL CANTINA MENU - CHICKEN BURRITO

TACO BELL CANTINA MENU
INSPIRED BY LORENA GARCIA
CANTINA CHICKEN BURRITO

Another lunch within the confines of my office today.  My co-worker said he wanted to make a Taco Bell run so I quickly logged onto their website to see if there was anything new on the menu.  I was pleased to see that there was a new Cantina Bell Menu featuring a healthier and fresher Chicken Salad and Burrito.  I ordered the Cantina Burrito ($5.99).  First thing I noticed was the size.  This bad boy was big and heavy.  Had to weigh a pound or two.  Inside there was citrus-herb marinated chicken, cilantro rice, black beans, guacamole (made from real Hass avocados), roasted corn and pepper salsa, creamy cilantro dressing, and fresh pico de gallo.  The flour tortilla was grilled and warm.  I liked the combination of flavors and freshness.  This is a good burrito that will fill you up.  Cannot wait to have another one.  Also available with steak.

FILLED WITH RICE, BEANS, CORN, SALSA AND MARINATED CHICKEN  
TACO BELL CANTINA MENU - CHICKEN BURRITO INSPIRED BY LORENA GARCIA
CANTINA CHICKEN BURRITO IS LARGE, HEAVY AND FILLING 

I LOVED THE TACO BELL CANTINA CHICKEN BURRITO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback